My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Me

#4 Empty
PostSubject: #4   #4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey uys. It's me again. I just watched Toy Story 3 and it was SWEET! I know, I am this old and watching it, but who wouldn't? That's Right. Razz

I watched it for research. I have been writing a script-like thing for a game entitled KH4. I made it Kingdom Hears 4 because 3 was going to be announced eventually and all. ut, I might write the story here. I want there to be a Toy Story 3 world, and I know I'm against it and all, but I am going to make the Toy Story storyline.
In fact, I will write the story.

It is set about 20 years ahead of KH2. Sora and Kairi are married and have a son, Kahn. Kahn also has the ability to wield the keyblade. The main boss is Sin from Final Fantasy X, who has recently gained a human being form. He apparently has used this human body before. He taught Maleficent how to create and control heartless. He recently heard that Maleficent had been defeated. Sin's human body has more humanlike qualities than Sin himself. Riku disappeared about 15 years prior to the storyline. About a year after he disappeared, Sora and Kairi were sent a baby. This baby was raised as Kahn was. He came with a name already, Roco. Roco was older than Kahn, and left home to explore worlds. Kahn was left to be alone. When Kahn turned 14, he left home. He wanted to travel through the worlds.
This is where our story begins.
Back to top Go down
StayPuft

StayPuft

#4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #4   #4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 pm

You are against a Toy Story world (or were), because there are humans besides the toys. But, I was thinking: aren't there humans besides mer-people in Atlantica's world? You see one, at least (in KH2).
Back to top Go down
Me

#4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #4   #4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 am

That was the problem. I just can't think of a world name. I want to add all three movies into the story, because I can't just skip to Toy Story 3, and I want to wait until Toy Story 3 comes out on DVD or something to not give away spoilers. I will spread the three stories for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #4   #4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Game :: The Office :: My Random Words-
Jump to: