My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just found something awesome!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

I just found something awesome! Empty
PostSubject: I just found something awesome!   I just found something awesome! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 am

I just found a lot of sprites from ssf2!
Here they are!
I just found something awesome! Foxeditmq2 I just found something awesome! Bowserspritesheetmt3 I just found something awesome! Samusspritesheetbj2 I just found something awesome! Mew2spritesheetyy0 I just found something awesome! Pikachuspritesheetwt5 I just found something awesome! Linkspritesheethx9
So, link is no longer a problem, I found the pikachu sprites you're looking for SUDK, and we have a whole lot more!
I know they're too small but you can find them in full size here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?t=157
Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic
Near Admin
Dark Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I just found something awesome!   I just found something awesome! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 am

just watch out okay?
Back to top Go down
http://sonicthehedgehog.topic-zone.com/forum.htm
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: I just found something awesome!   I just found something awesome! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:25 am

Yeah, please don't tell.
I don't want to be caught using these sprites without permission.
Back to top Go down
Me

PostSubject: Re: I just found something awesome!   I just found something awesome! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:08 pm

We can use all of the sprites on that page...except for Bruze. And those aren't quite the Fox McLoud sprites in SSF2. The ones in SSF2 are more...JUSified...if that's how you put it. Same with Pikachu.
We can still use them though.
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: I just found something awesome!   I just found something awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:16 am

I know but those were the only ones I could find.
But they're better than nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Me

PostSubject: Re: I just found something awesome!   I just found something awesome! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 am

True that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just found something awesome!   I just found something awesome! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I just found something awesome!
Page 1 of 1