My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storyline Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

Storyline Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 am

This is a topic for making the storyline.
SUDK and I are allowed to edit the post to change it but you can suggest something, I'll re-write it if necessary and I'll put it in this post.

Story:

The story starts with Mario, Luigi and peach running as fast as they can through some levels. A flashback appears over Mario's head showing Bowser stealing the final grand star, the greatest source of power in the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario starts fuming and runs faster. Luigi and Peach struggle to keep up.

*They go through a level in the Mushroom Kingdom.*

They run through a forest following the winding trail, when they turn a corner, they smash into something green. The green thing turns out to be link and they explain in a speech bubble how Mario's greatest source of power was stolen and so was link's, the triforce. Link's triforce was stolen by ganon and link and Zelda thought he saw him coming this way. So Zelda and Link team up with mario's gang.

*They go through another level and generally the same thing happens. You get to pick the characters you want to be.*

They bump into a cloaked figure who turns out to be ichigo. They meet up with ichigo, renji, toshiro, goku, vegeta and gohan. The dragon ball characters came because the dragon balls were stolen by Buu and the bleach characters came because the hougyoku was stolen by sosuke aizen.

*They go through another level and you can pick who you want to be again.*

Sonic and Shadow dash by them and stop to talk to them. Tails, knuckles and amy come up behind them. Sonic explains that the master emerald was stolen and knuckles starts fuming. (It's his job to guard the master emerald.) So they team up and they start walking. A few seconds pass and a stretchy hand goes in front of them. Luffy and his crew, Nami, Zoro, Usopp and Sanji come behind him. The one piece was stolen by buggy and alvida and they join the crew to get it back.

*They go to a water based level. You can pick out of the huge variety of characters.*

Eventually, they all get to a huge castle. It has the names of all the antagonists on the sign. They know it's the right place so they enter the castle.

*They go through a bowser's castle like place. You can pick any of the characters.*

(More will be added soon.)

Last edited by SeanRaider87 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 am

Accepted. I think it is going to be hard to make this storyline.
Back to top Go down
https://my-little-game.forumotion.com
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

I thought of an idea. Since Luffy will appear in story mode, let's make him turn into Second Gear for a part, and use Third Gear at a point. When versing Rob Lucci, he will use Second Gear, and if he gets a final smash in this form, he turns into Third Gear.
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 am

What's this about gears?
Sorry, I haven't watched all of one piece.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:02 pm

Luffy can stretch. Him normally is First Gear.
Second Gear is when he stretches himself and makes the blood pump around his body 10 times as fast, making him faster and stronger.
Third gear is when Luffy bites through his thumb, and blows into it. He's hand turns much larger and he gets much stronger.
And I think that too many characters appear at once in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 am

Don't worry about all the characters.
They all split up at the end of the castle and fight their enemies, then, they somehow (haven't figured it out yet) get launched out of the castle into random areas.
Then, you have to try to get the team back together again to fight the bosses.
The reason for the bosses stealing the power items is so they can put them all together and make something that can make anybody invincible.
But then I started thinking that maybe they need one last object and it comes from a custom world.
Like our characters, a character of your choice and Sean Raider for me. (I don't know if you want to make ami.)
I just realized I didn't include kirby, doing that now.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic
Near Admin
Dark Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 am

Then Wario came to the bowser like castle
and beats the crap out of mario
Back to top Go down
http://sonicthehedgehog.topic-zone.com/forum.htm
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 am

Dark Sonic wrote:
Then Wario came to the bowser like castle
and beats the crap out of mario
Maybe bowser and wario could fight as a team against mario?
How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Suggestions   Storyline Suggestions Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Storyline Suggestions
Page 1 of 1