My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow the Hedgehog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

Shadow the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:05 pm

ShadowShadow the Hedgehog Shadow_standing3
The mighty hedgehog who calls himself the ultimate life form. He meets up with Sean and the gang in the RPG but that doesn't happen yet.

His basic punches and kicks:

Weak Attack Normal 1: Smash
Swings his hand forward in a sort of slap.
Weak Attack Normal 2: Explode
Causes an explosion at his feet.
Weak Attack Forward 1: Kick
Kicks Forward.
Weak Attack Forward 2: Swipe
Swipes at the opponent with a sort of sideways karate chop.
Weak Attack Backwards 1: Explosion
Causes an explosion behind him.
Weak Attack Backwards 2: Back Kick
Kicks straight backward.
Weak Attack Upwards 1: Up Punch
An upward punch.
Weak Attack Upwards 2: Backflip Kick
Does a backflip and kicks the person while in the air.
Weak Attack Downwards 1: Shockwave
Causes a shockwave at his feet.
Weak Attack Downwards 2: Around Kick
Kicks to each side of him.

Some blasts, energy attacks and other stuff:

Medium Attack Normal 1: Energy Blast
Shoots a purple ball that explodes on the opponent.
Medium Attack Normal 2: Shadow Clone
Creates another one of himself made of pure darkness. Together, they both do a strong punch.
Medium Attack Forward 1:
Medium Attack Forward 2:
Medium Attack Backwards 1: Back Blast
Shoots a big energy blast behind him.
Medium Attack Backwards 2: Shadow Beam
Shoots a small energy beam behind him.
Medium Attack Upwards 1: Upward Kick
A kick directed straight upward.
Medium Attack Upwards 2: Upward Energy Blast
Shoots a purple ball straight upwards. Unlike the other one, this one homes on to the opponent.
Medium Attack Downwards 1: Homing Teleportation
He disappears for a second, then reappears where the opponent is. He can only reappear where the opponent is if the opponent is closes to him. If he's not, then he just disappears then reappears in the same place.
Medium Attack Downwards 2: Ground Explosion
Concentrates his energy to make the ground explode on either side of him.

Non projectile melee attacks and some others: (Note: I made up some of these chaos attacks).

Strong Attack Normal 1: Chaos Snap
Snaps his fingers and a big purple explosion appears where the opponent is.
Strong Attack Normal 2: Chaos Beam
Shoots a fairly large black beam at the opponent.
Strong Attack Forward 1: Slide Kick
Slides with his feet out in front of him. If he hits some one, he disappears and reappears above them doing a strong kick with both feet.
Strong Attack Forward 2: Chaos Combo
Runs up beside the opponent and kicks with both feet. Then, he does some rapid punches and finishes off with a punch with the element of darkness.
Strong Attack Backwards 1: Wave Blast
He waves his hand behind him and an explosion happens.
Strong Attack Backwards 2: Kick combo
Kicks Behind him 4 times with a different foot each time.
Strong Attack Upwards 1: Chaos Darkness
Concentrates his enegry and a huge black hole appears over his head sucking everyone in range in and dealing massive damage.
Strong Attack Upwards 2: Chaos Control (Teleport)
Holds out a chaos emerald, says "chaos control!" then teleports to any place within range he wants. But the range is limited. He can only teleport about 10 miles and then he has to rest for about 5 minutes before doing it again. Does no damage but good for a speedy getaway.
Strong Attack Downwards 1: Chaos Orb
Creates a big orb of pure chaos energy around him that makes explosions appear randomly around him.
Strong Attack Downwards 2: Chaos Smash
Puts his arms up, then brings them down with all his might creating two orbs on each hand. This causes major damage but has very little range.

His chaos attacks:

Special Attack Normal: Chaos Control (Time Stop)
Holds out a chaos emerald, says "chaos control!" then all time stops for about 7 seconds. In this time, he can use another attack against the opponent and they will be hurt more severely then normal.
Special Attack Forwards: Chaos Spear
Says "chaos" then starts charging a yellow energy sphere. When he's done charging, the yellow sphere grows huge! The Shadow yells "SPEAR" and lets loose a huge blast from his hand. It homes on to the opponent and causes an amazing amount of damage but it takes a long time to charge.
Special Attack Backwards: Chaos Punch
Gathers energy, then smacks the opponent behind him with his fist. His fist is surrounded by pure shadow energy while he punches and the punch does an amazing amount of damage but has almost no range.
Special Attack Upwards: Chaos Blast
He starts charging an yells "CHAOS" He charges for a long time until his whole body turns red, then he yells "BLAST!" and a huge wall of energy comes off of him and smashes into the opponent dealing an insane amount of damage! The only bad part about it is that it takes a long time to charge and he's vulnerable for a big length of time.
Special Attack Downwards: Strength Boost
He takes off the rings on his arms and all of a sudden, he starts bursting with energy. He gets a red aura and turns incredibly strong. He uses chaos control and grabs the opponents arm. "CHAOS......... BLAST!!!!" He blasts the opponent with chaos blast. From that range, that has got to hurt. After that, he puts his rings back on and gets extremely tired. The legacy behind the rings is that when he takes them off, he gets an incredible strength boost but he gets tired very easily. 20 seconds of being in that form and he can barely stand up. It causes an incredibly insane amount of damage to the opponent but he's completely vulnerable because he needs at least 2 minutes to recover completely. This is normal Shadow's best attack.

Super ShadowShadow the Hedgehog Shadow_idle_special
His super form that makes his power increase ten-fold. It allows him to fly and he turns yellow. He is a way more powerful version of himself and he's ready for battle!

Transforms into super shadow for some incredibly strong attacks:

Super Attack 1: Super Chaos Control
Shadow transforms into super Shadow. Shadow uses super chaos control and stops time. Then, he launches a combo at the opponent. He uses chaos snap where he snaps and the opponent gets exploded on while kicking them in the stomach over and over. The, he uses chaos orb at a close range and BOOM! Time comes back and the opponent goes flying to the ground. He changes back into regular Shadow.
Super Attack 2: Super Spin Dash
Transforms into super shadow, charges up a spin dash for a long time and lets go! He goes at the speed of sound smashing into the opponent as a ball over and over until he uses his flaming spin dash and sends the opponent flying sideways. He turns back into regular Shadow.
Super Attack 3: Super Chaos Blast
Transforms into his super form. Then he uses chaos control to teleport near the opponent. He kicks and punches over and over rapidly while he starts turning red and glowing. Then, he grabs on to the opponent with his hand and says "SUPER CHAOS" he readies himself, "BLAST!!!!" he destroys the opponent with a huge red blast coming from all parts of his body. After this, he goes unconscious for 5 minutes! This takes so much out of him but the opponent is most likely to be out for the same amount of time.

Transforms into his super form for a quick but devastating attack:

Final Attack: Super Shadow's Ultimate Combo
Starts by turning into super Shadow, rushing the opponent, then he punches them rapidly with both hands, he starts kicking him with both feet while charging up for something "CHAOS!" He readies the charge "SPEAR!" and shoots a HUGE chaos spear at the opponent. This is super chaos spear only used by super Shadow. He gets extremely tired and falls to the ground. He doesn't go unconscious but he can't move. This move has the power to kill some weak fighters so it's very strong and super Shadow's best attack. Of course, when he falls to the ground he returns to normal.

Last edited by ShadowGizoid87 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm

I don't know much about Shadow, except that he is Sonic's clone...I think.
Anyways I now have to get a fourth character...this should be fun...MWAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
https://my-little-game.forumotion.com
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 pm

SomebodyUDon'tKnow wrote:
I don't know much about Shadow, except that he is Sonic's clone...I think.
Anyways I now have to get a fourth character...this should be fun...MWAHAHAHAHA!
No, he's not Sonic's clone.
He's a robotic hedgehog made by dr. gerald robotnik way before sonic was born.
My suggestion is to make vegeta, goku or gohan.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Soz, before I realised you said that, I had one planned. Neuro.
Back to top Go down
https://my-little-game.forumotion.com
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 am

SomebodyUDon'tKnow wrote:
Soz, before I realised you said that, I had one planned. Neuro.
Sounds good.
Are we going to start the RPG soon?
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:51 am

if someone is going to do gohan they should do teen gohan super sayan2
Back to top Go down
http://wolforespect.webs.com
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 am

mrHowlll wrote:
if someone is going to do gohan they should do teen gohan super sayan2
Yeah I wanted to do him but I'm out of spots.
By the way, get started on your own character.
The RPG is going to start soon.
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:07 am

I am making Teen Gohan Super Sayan2,
also for shadow's moveset try something
involving guns like from shadow the hedghog
for gamecube
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 am

I thought he was just using that power up to destroy cell
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 am

mrHowlll wrote:
I thought he was just using that power up to destroy cell
WTF?
Cell isn't even in the rpg yet.
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:53 am

no I'm talking about in the show dragon ball z
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Shadow isn't a dragon ball z character!
He's from sonic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog   Shadow the Hedgehog Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shadow the Hedgehog
Page 1 of 1