My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 am

Stick-Figure Man started rushing Sean ready to attack him with his twin hammers(one in each hand).
Back to top Go down
http://wolforespect.webs.com
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

(Would you mind adding more to each post? I'm kind of doing all the story writing here and you're adding a line or two every post.)
Stick figure man smashed Sean multiple times with his hammers.
When he was finished, he was huffing and puffing very hard.
That was one of his best attacks.
Sean's head was tilted down and as he looked up, he laughed and wiped a smear of blood across his face.
"You gotta try harder then that!" He taunted as he rushed stick figure man.
He smashed him multiple times in his head and while he was down, he charged up 4 balls of each element.
Water, ice, electricity and fire.
He put them around him and put them all together making a rainbow coloured energy orb in front of him.
Sean grinned. "Have fun in hell!" And he smashed stick figure man with his best attack.
Elemental devastation.
When the smoke cleared, stick figure man wasn't moving.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 pm

(Is Shadow Sean evil? He sounds like he wants to kill Stick-Figure Man to hell?)
Back to top Go down
https://my-little-game.forumotion.com
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Stick-Figure Man struggles to get up. He pulls out his giant pencil and starts to turn it around, he shoots the eraser off and at Sean. when it hits his arm part of his arm is erased, and then the eraser fades away and a new one appears on the giant pencil. Stick-Figure Man collapes after that.
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:44 am

(It's just like a taunt SUDK. But yes, he does go a little crazy when in that form.)
"My arm!" Sean cried. "I hate you!!! AGGHHHHH!!!"
And he once again turned into his ultimate form.
Death Sean.
"I'll kill you!!!" He yelled as he charged up a huge shadow energy ball in one hand.
"STOP!" Someone cried.
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 am

It was Flow Noom "Stop, I call timeout for now. Stick-Figure Man you need to rest"
Stick-Figure Man"No I can handle this, I don't need to rest"
Stick-Figure Man changes into his bow and arrow form and charges his arrow with elemental energy.
He charges it with water, electricity, fire, ice, wind, light, and then darkness.
Flow Noom"Stop, your conflicting blasts will kill us all!"
Flow Noom changes his helmet into his sword and throws it at Stick-Figure Man pushing him out of the way. He was too late, they already fired their blasts, the two conflicting blasts blew up the stage and wounded everyone nearby.
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 am

(Great job making your post longer. You definitely deserve to be an admin.)
When the smoke cleared, Sean was standing with his hands out.
A force field of black aura was surrounding him.
Everyone got blasted back except Sean, Uub, Buu, Shadow, Neuro, Arale and Czar.
All Sean's friends were covered with a black aura too.
Sean returned to normal and barely stayed on his feet.
Everything seemed to be fine except the people.
"You know what to do Buu," Uub said.
Buu nodded and used his healing power to heal everyone who was badly hurt.
He then collapsed because of all the healing.
Everyone got up and started fixing the broken things in the stadium.
Stick figure man was rushed to the hospital and he was almost dead.
In an hour, the stadium was back to normal and everybody was informed that stick figure man would be fine.
"Yay Sean!" Neuro cried. "You won!"
"And I have to tell you, it wasn't easy." He replied.
Over the loudspeaker, the next fighters were announced.
"The next fight is Arale vs. Flow Noom!"
Both the fighters got ready for an intense battle.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:58 am

'G...o...Aral...e!' yelled Czar, still very weakened.
'We'll cheer you on!' yelled Neuro.
'Yay, my first battle, I wish Goku could watch me!' she yelled.
'What? Goku?' yelled Buu.
(They are going to have a conversation.)
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 am

Shelly"we are gonna lose, Stick-Figure Man is already almost dead."
Flow Noom" I will win this match I just know it."
(Flow Noom points at Gohan) "Gohan you spar with Shelly She needs alot of training."
Gohan"I will try my best to train Shelly, She will be stronger."
Flow Noom "Now it's time for me to fight."
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:01 pm

"Go Arale!" Uub cried as team flow noom cheered the opposite.
Stick figure man came out of the hospital to see the match.
The two fighters came up to the arena and the referee started the countdown.
"5... 4... 3... 2... 1... BEGIN!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Arale runs up to Flow Noom and kicks him up into the air.
She then jumps above Flow Nom, and smashes her feet into the back of he's neck.
He smashed downwards and created a small crater.
Arale then jumped in the air and shot a strong beam of energy at Flow Noom, making the crater even deeper.
She then fell at a high speed and started punching Flow Noom deeper into the ground.
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:24 am

Then a sudden flash, during the flash Flow Noom changed his helmet into his sword. The flash blew Arale up into the air undamaged. After the flash Flow Noom throws his sword at Arale. He grabs the sword and then slashes her to the ground. He points his sword upward and a moon with a face on it appears in the sky and crashes into Arale pushing her into the ground deeper.
Back to top Go down
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:40 am

"What an intense battle," Sean said. "They're evenly matched. Both of them can't seem to lay a hand on eachother without getting pummeled back!"
Everyone else agreed as Shelly and Gohan sparred.
"You've got to get stronger shelly," he said as he threw a particularly large ki blast at shelly knocking her to the ground.
Shelly got up to look at flow noom.
They looked completely even.
"Please flow noom. Win this one."
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 am

Flow Noom"I will, now you train" Flow Noom changed back to his regular form. He throws his X-shaped projectile at the ground near Shelly. "Use this. you'll need a weapon to keep up" Shelly"Ok, I will"
Flow Noom starts to charge up his Full-Moon blast sphere. Then he changes his helmet back into his sword and puts the sword in tip first into the Full-Moon blast sphere. His sword becomes charged with the blast energy and a black and red aura flows around it. Again he starts to charge his Full-Moon blast but this time he focuses it through the sword making the blast the same shape as the sword itself. He shoots the sword-shaped blast at Arale.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:38 am

Arale makes a hasty getaway and ducks behind Flow Noom.
She does an uppercut 'Right in the family jewels'.
Flow Noom makes a goofy expression and flies upwards at a high speed.
(Guess what I found out, Dr. SLump (Where Arale is from) and Dragonball/Z were made by the same person!)
Arale looks upwards and sees him turn into a star whilst saying 'Flow Noom is blasting off again!'
Arale then makes Naruto's Believe it sign.
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 am

The star starts coming back. While Flow Noom was far away he changed into his wolfo form. He starts rushing to Arale. Once he got back onto the ground next to Arale he started clawing her. Then he does a freeze claw attack, Arale gets frozen as it hits. Flow Noom changes his helmet to his sword and stabs Arale making a big hole through her chest. Arale looks at the hole for a minute and then falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:17 am

Arale falls to the ground, only to slide under Flow Noom and jump up behind him. She kicks the back of he's head 3 times then kicks he's back.
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 am

Flow Noom points his sword upward and summons the moon to fall on Arale. She dodges it, he repeats his attack over and over, she keeps dogding them. Flow Noom stops this attack, then he starts to focus a new attack. The symbals on Flow Noom's sword start to come off and float torwards each other. A portal appears, Flow Noom puts his hand in the portal, he pulls a crescent-moon shaped boomerang the size of himself. He throws it at Arale, it shrinks and wraps around her neck, she starts choking. A chain forms from the boomerang and ends in Flow Noom's hand. He starts to whack her against the ground over and over. He stops, he changes the boomerang into a giant moon bigger than the normal ones Flow Noom summons. He throws it at her, it crushes her into the ground.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 am

'Sooner or later you're going to die Flow Noom, you are the one that's alive!' Neuro yells.
Arale jumps out of the ground and shoots a continuously strong beam at Flow Noom.
He drops he's sword and Arale jumps down and picks it up.
She doesn't know how to use it's powers, so she snaps it. In to four pieces.
'Throwing knives!' she yells as she throws one after the other at Flow.
Flow Noom dodges 3 of them and then the fourth was a hidden one, he got hit in the leg.
Arale jumped over Folw Nom and used her Power move ontop of him!
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am

He starts a punching combo, he ends it sending her far away. While she is away he repairs the sword. He shoots a beam at Arale once she returns. She fires a beam of her own. He puts all his power into his beam. Arale is overpowered and collapes to the ground. Flow Noom rushes to her and punches her in the back of her head while she's down.
The match is over
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 am

'It's not over!' yelles Arale just before she was punched.
Her headless body jumps up and kicks Flow Noom across the face.
Flow Noom hits the ground.
Arale jumps ontop of him and keeps punching him ver and over.
'You will pay for what you have done!' she yelled.
Flow Noom was getting dizzy as the punches got harder and harder.
Then, the final punch. She lifted her arm and smashed it right into the middle of Flow Noom's face.
Bear in mind that this attack has the catacalismic power to snap a planet.
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:03 pm

He stabs her again in the chest and slashes her cutting her limbs off.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Each limb acts alone and the do a serious combo of moves on the much weakened Flow Noom.
Flow Noom doesn't have enough energy to use a powerful attack.
Arale's limbs attach themselves to the torso. They are not at full power anymore.
Her left arm attaches her head before attaching itself.
Arale is now her full self again.
Flow Noom is wondering what she is, and then Arale makes an almost Final Blow.
She threw her head at Flow Noom.
Then ran and re-attached it.
Back to top Go down
mrHowlll
Admin
mrHowlll

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Flow Noom tired and out of energy changes into his wolfo form. He starts a clawing combo, then he uses a freezing claw. Arale is frozen solid. While she is frozen Flow Noom changes his helmet into his sword. He slash her torso in half both vertically and horizantally. He cuts each of her arm and legs into 8 pieces. He finishes her with a punch to the front of her head.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow
Admin
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 am

(If you're tired, you can't go changing into a more powerful form! That's cheating. Plus, you can't fix your sword! Even if you did repair it, you wouldn't be able to transform it or shoot beams from it. It would just be a sword. Rewrite your post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)   The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Main RPG (Czar Saga Pt 2) (Tournament Royale arc)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next