My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1   Chapter 1 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 pm

The Last Day of School!

"Beep beep beep beep!" My alarm buzzed. I shot out of bed. "The last day of school!" I cheered and my voice echoed around my huge room.
Now, I should probably introduce myself. My name's Sean, Sean Raider. I'm 13 years old, about to turn 14 and I'm in seventh grade. (Soon to be in eighth.) I live in a huge mansion in B.C., Canada. The biggest one in my town. My family and I have butlers and maids doing all our work for us. I have to admit, it's a great life.
I got dressed, too exited about summer vacation to think straight and I hurried downstairs. "It's about time you got up," my younger sister scolded.
"Oh shut up May," My brother said sleepily. "You just got up 3 minutes ago."
As you can see, or, read, I've got a younger sister and an older brother. My sister is 10, 3 years younger than me and my brother is 17. He just got his driver's license and he's been bragging about it ever since. My sister's name is May and my brother's is Zack.
I ignored them and ate as fast as I could. I brushed my teeth and got my lunch from the butler in the kitchen. Zack drives May and I to elementary school before he goes to high school so our parents can have more sleep after staying up late for their work the night before. My dad's name is Rick and my mom's name is Kerrie. My dad's a piano player in the most famous band in our area and my mom is a well known painter. Her paintings sell for a fortune and people buy a lot of them. They're busy most of the time, but they don't ignore us, they spend a good amount of time with us.
So we were on our way to school when I thought I heard a faint roar in the distance. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked.
"Hear what?" May responded.
"Uhhhh, nothing," I said nervously.
They looked at me for a second and decided to pretend I never said anything. But I had a strange feeling something was going to happen today. Something very, very weird.
Back to top Go down

Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1