My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4   Chapter 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:17 am

Arriving At The Elemental Kingdom
The next part was a huge blur so I'll try to explain it as best as I can.
Nathan put his hands out in front of him and a weird swirly portal thing appeared in front of him. Then, he told us to jump in.
I have to admit, I was a little hesitant at first but I did owe this guy my life, so I decided to trust him.
The moment I jumped in, I knew it wasn't going to be pleasant. The whole thing went by so fast, it was hard to think straight. First, it felt like I was riding the scariest roller coaster ever, then, it felt like my insides were turning inside out, and finally, I was pushed headfirst into a room at what felt like 200 miles per hour!
Jack and I smashed into the floor clumsily. A second later, Nathan landed on the ground, feet first. We must have looked pretty pathetic, sprawled across the ground like that because Nathan looked like he was trying to stifle some laughter.
I got up grumbling.
"Sorry about that," he apologized. "I forgot to tell you the portal is a little rough for beginners. Anyway, lets get going, you've got to meet the captain of our squad. By the way, it was already decided, you'll be in my group as a soldier until you get proper training."
"Do we get a sword like yours?" Jack asked.
"You will once we figure out what element you can use, you'll get a sword of that element," he replied. "You see, each person has an element that they can use, which you already know, but what you don't know is that each group is a group of a different element. Group 10 is electricity, group 3 is fire, group 11 is rock and so on."
"Cool!" I said excitedly. "When do we figure out which element is ours?"
"After a week of training," he responded. "The first week will be basic martial arts and learning how to control your powers."
"Well let's get started!" I cried hardly able to contain my exitement.
Nathan smiled. "Ok, I think it's time you met our captain, Jacob."
Back to top Go down

Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1