My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanRaider87
Admin
SeanRaider87

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Not Exactly The Best Start to My Summer

I tried to shake the strange feeling I had to enjoy the last day. The whole day was fun. Quite a few people (including me) had brought treats for us to eat. We went outside and played kickball and we watched a movie. Jack, my best friend started chatting about what we were going to do over the summer when he told me he had heard a roar this morning and no one had believed him. My mouth dropped open. "I heard the same thing!" I said. "My sister couldn't hear anything but I heard a roar!"
"Do you think it means anything?" Jack asked.
"I think we should forget about it." I said. "You want to come over to my place after school?"
"You bet I do!" He exclaimed and we forgot the roar altogether.
At the end of the day, our principle made an announcement over the speaker. It was all boring stuff about studying hard over the summer so you don't forget anything. She ended with. "Your homework assignment is..." Everyone groaned. "To stay in one piece!" She finished and everyone cheered.
"Have a good summer," our teacher said. "Class dismissed!"
Everyone ran out like a stampede. Even a hippo would have been trampled! Jack and I started walking to my place. I don't live by many other houses so soon, we were all alone.
Then, it happened. We heard a roar and then a splash. We froze and looked behind us an the ground. It was a huge puddle of drool. "ROOOAAAARRR!!!!!" A huge bellow that nearly broke my ears came from directly above the drool.
We looked up very slowly and saw the most gruesome, disgusting thing we'd ever seen. It stood on two feet with a fully green body. It was about as wide as a lion and 5 times taller. His arms were long and had what looked like knives on the end of them. But the most gruesome part of all was it's face. It looked like it had a mask on. It was blood red with the biggest eyes you've ever seen. He had no nose and his mouth was like half his face.
He roared again and we screamed. It lunged at us with incredible speed. It swiped with it's knife like things. He hit Jack with the flat end of the knife thing and he was sent sprawling into a tree. I don't know how it happened but somehow, I had jumped over the knife thing about 20 feet into the air! The thing looked shocked but was quick to get over it. He smashed me with his head while I was in the air. I hit a rock, hard. The thing came over to me and leaned his head in close with his moth wide open. I nearly blacked out from the stench alone. Does this guy ever brush his teeth? I wondered.
Then I suddenly realized he was about to eat me!
Faster than anything I've ever seen in my life, a huge yellow beam came out of nowhere, flickering with electricity. It hit the monster full on in the mask thing. A hole appeared and some blue liquid spurted out of it. Ewwww, I thought. Monster blood!
The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a guy who looked about my age taking out a sword from a sheath in his back. I muttered a silent thank you to god and I fainted.
Back to top Go down

Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1