My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1)

Go down 

Who Is The Hardest KH2 Boss!
Demyx (In Hollow Bastion)
Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1) I_vote_lcap100%Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Xaldin
Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1) I_vote_lcap0%Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Battle of 1000 Heartless
Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1) I_vote_lcap0%Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Roxas (Final Mix)
 0% [ 0 ]
Xemnas
 0% [ 0 ]
Everything inside Kingdom Hearts (Not Xemnas)
 0% [ 0 ]
Storm Rider
 0% [ 0 ]
Hades
 0% [ 0 ]
Genie Jafar
 0% [ 0 ]
Groundshaker
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Me

Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1) Empty
PostSubject: Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1)   Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:22 pm

OK, I know Sephiroth is not there, but he is near unbeatable. I want to hear others. PM me others that I left out.
Back to top Go down

Who is the hardest KH2 boss! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 1)
Page 1 of 1