My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2)

Go down 
2 posters

Best Disney-Based World In KH2!
Disney Castle
Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) I_vote_lcap0%Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beast's Castle
Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) I_vote_lcap100%Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Land of The Dragons
Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) I_vote_lcap0%Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
100 Acre Wood
 0% [ 0 ]
Olympus Coliseum
 0% [ 0 ]
Pride Lands
 0% [ 0 ]
Space Paranoids
 0% [ 0 ]
Agrabah
 0% [ 0 ]
Port Royal
 0% [ 0 ]
Halloween Town
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Me

Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) Empty
PostSubject: Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2)   Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:31 pm

I didn't add Atlantica for 2 reasons.

1: It isn't really a fighting world, just minigames galore.
2: NOONE likes that world.

Timeless River counts as Disney Castle.
Likewise, Christmas Town counts as Halloween Town and Underworld counts as Olympus Coliseum.
I know that 100 Acre Wood is minigames galore, but I actually kind of enjoyed that world. It brought back memeories of my childhood. Atlantica on the other hand brought back memories of Magikarp...I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
StayPuft

StayPuft

Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2)   Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 am

Halloween Town; it's my favorite non-Pixar disney movie, and I loved how they decided to include Christmas town (which I was overly pissed when it wasn't in KH1).
Back to top Go down

Best Disney-Based World In KH2! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 2)
Page 1 of 1