My Little Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little forum game I invented.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3)

Go down 
2 posters

Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D!
Nomanisan Island (The Incredibles)
Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) I_vote_lcap50%Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Coral Reef (Finding Nemo)
Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) I_vote_lcap0%Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Big Tree (A Bug's Life)
Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) I_vote_lcap0%Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Monstropolis (Monsters Inc.)
Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) I_vote_lcap50%Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Radiator Springs (Cars)
 0% [ 0 ]
Paradise Falls (Up)
 0% [ 0 ]
Axiom (WALL•E)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Me

Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) Empty
PostSubject: Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3)   Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 pm

YES! KH3D has been announced and it will be on the Nintendo3DS!

Toy Story, I decided, was not an option. Sora and co. could nmot just turn toy sized, as there was already humans in the storyline. Finding Nemo also wouldn't work for those reasons, but I decided that it's still alright an idea.
Ratatouille could not be added because it was based on a real world location. I know that most of the others are too, but they can easily be renamed and placed in a diffeent world. Ratatouille however, could not. Plus, what would the storyline be? No bosses!? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
StayPuft

StayPuft

Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3)   Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:25 am

The Incredibles, it is the most action-based Pixar movie (IMO), and has opportunities for epic boss fights.
Back to top Go down

Pixar Worlds That Should Be Added Into KH3D! (End of Holiday Triple Poll! Pt 3)
Page 1 of 1